Smiley Quiz Beta Smiley Quiz Beta

The rating above is lower simply because the game is still in BETA. The game has a good start so far. I had one suggestion for it. It would be more challenging if you had the "letter pool" include more letters other than the ones required to solve the riddle. It seems to me that you are trying to make a pictorial-riddle game, but the way it's set up now it's more like a word unscramble…if that makes any sense. Just some food for thought. Good luck with the game!

Rainbow Dash Flap Rainbow Dash Flap

This game, despite being a knock off, was excellently put together. The music, sound bits, and artwork are very clean and crisp, and flow together very well. I would have given full 5/5 stars, but since it was an original game idea I couldn't bring myself to do it. Although I will say this…this is how Flappy Bird should have been made. Well done!

KiiraGames responds:

Wow, thanks a lot! I do have to say, Flappy Bird doesn't have enough to thrill me, that's why I plugged in the little power up for Sonic Rainboom, aside from the fact that it's in the show. I made the whole thing in like an hour, but a review like this provides me enough incentive to make a game with similar physics, but much better gameplay. :)

Glitch Lab Glitch Lab

Very unique and original game.The glitch concept added a twist that makes you think outside of your normal comfort zone of platforming, plus the signs added a great touch of humor! Rock on guys!

nazywam responds:

You've got to think outside the box :) We will!