Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Can anything I write in a review even come close to explaining how awesome this is. I remember watching the first Animator vs. Animation years ago and thinking..how the hell did he do that?? Over the years I've learned to programs and techniques of animation and I am not even the slightest less impressed. I really hope your making a career out animation dude. The industry needs visionaries like you! Keep on rocking man!

An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

This short deserves nothing less than 5 stars. The art was encapsulating, and the animation felt real. Plus I mean c'mon…it's animal crossing. nuff said. You guys should seriously make a series out of this though! Great job all around!

Guess That Item! Guess That Item!

Animation is pretty decent, and the video itself was funny. My only issue...that isn't Zelda. Zelda is a princess. The character you drew was Link.

skywhaler responds:

Sorry if it wasn't clear, but that's supposed to be a joke. Link tries to correct him but the guy talks over him.

The Sheep Shop The Sheep Shop

Great story that was entertaining to boot! You key poses were done exceptionally well, with vibrant extremes! Keep up the good animation work!

BOSS BOSS

This video is fantastic. The mood, emotions, timing, and over all story are very captivating and real. My only bit of constructive criticism (and reason for not giving full 5/5 stars) is that you should add a few more in-betweens into your characters movements to smooth them out just a bit. Right now it appears a bit choppy and strains the audience's eyes. Remember, animate normal actions on 2's and fast actions on 1's. Other than that, great job! Also props to the musician for a killer score! Keep up the good work guys!

Impkid responds:

That's in fact a very good advice! i was just wondering about the difference in spacing... i can't believe i missed such a elemental thing. Thanks! i'll keep that in mind in my next linetests, and i'll go back to the kit.